Quick•Step laminate flooring is not only beautiful, but beautifully functional with superior durability and stylish looks that are built to stay that way with a residential limited lifetime warranty on wear, staining and fading. Each collection is made from high quality materials with an innovative design that combines art with technology to create superior surface visuals so natural they look and feel like genuine hardwood, and all from $1.99 SF.
When it comes to laminate flooring, Quick-Step has always been the green choice and has earned FloorScore eco-certification, and NALFA certification for quality. Every Quick-Step floor begins with inspiration – from the world around us, from current trends, and from nature. Quick-Step is also exquisitely engineered with the following:
- ScratchGuard Advance Finish Protection
- Uniclic Locking System makes installation easy
- Easy Maintenance
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty
- 5 Year limited Light Commercial Warranty also available.
Made in the USA so you can feel good about your flooring choice. Quick-Step has fully integrated manufacturing facilities in Garner, Mt. Gilead, and Thomasville, North Carolina.
QUICK•STEP® LAMINATE FLOORS SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY: DIRECT-PRESSURE LAMINATE
The direct-pressure laminate technology we pioneered is superior because our flooring is completely balanced. The weight and quality of materials and pressure of production is identical on both the top and bottom of the board – creating a perfectly stable product with no bowing or collapsing in the center. This collapsed effect is common with competitors’ floors as their top layer is too heavy and the underlayer is not thick enough.
- Transparent, Wear-Resistant Overlay
Resistant to stains, wear, impact, scratches, burns and household chemicals.
- Design Layer
Innovations and investments in technology offer the ultimate in realistic designs and textures.
- Water Resistant HDF Core Board
Offers more strength than a normal chipboard or MDF board.
- Balancing Layer
Moisture-resistant underlayer guarantees a perfectly stable product with no bowing or collapsing in the center – a problem that’s common with competitors’ flooring.
RESISTANT TO STAINS, WEAR, IMPACT AND SCRATCHES
- Features ScratchGuard™ Advanced Finish Protection — which makes our floors more resistant to micro-scratches than other leading laminate brands. *Helps protect against micro-scratches caused by everyday dirt and dust that can dull the finish over time so floors look newer longer.
- Superior AC4 wear-layer rating proves durability for heavy traffic. This independent classification system measures a floor’s ability to withstand repeated abrasion.
- Superior Uniclic® locking system helps prevent water damage and warping. Patented technology offers easy installation and tight-locking joint for added protection.